We're compatible with:
- New Beginnings
- Philips Avent
* On these pumps, you may need to increase your suction a few more notches when you’re pumping with a Milkdrop Cushion.
What about flange sizes?
Depending on the pump you have, you might have received a standard flange (usualy 24mm), or you might have measured your nipple and ordered a specific size.
Milkdrop Cushions fit all flange sizes for the compatible pumps listed above, but will be most comfortable when you use it with a correctly sized flange or a standard flange with a sizing insert. This is especially important for people with elastic, flatter or inverted nipples.
Check the list below for your nipple size, and the flanges that it works best with:
- XS - up to 15mm, fits any pump flange size between 15mm and 30mm.
- S - 16 to 20mm, fits any pump flange size between 15mm and 30mm.
- M - 21 to 25mm, fits any pump flange size between 20mm and 30mm.
- L - 26 to 30mm, fits only pump flange sizes 32mm+
Find out how to measure your nipples here.
Shop the Cushion
$34 USD (buy two and save)
FREE shipping + 30 day returns
💕 Relief from nipple swelling, redness and chafing
💕 Made from silicone 10 x softer than your pump
💕 Simulates baby feeding, cushioning and supporting your nipple
💕 No nasties - BPA free
💕 Easy to clean
💕 Lasts up to 6 months
💕 Fits most traditional pumps and flange sizes.
We're not (yet) compatible with:
- Mon Lait
- Other wearable or cup type pump