Here's how to find your right size Milkdrop.
Will it fit my pump?
- Milkdrop fits most traditional pumps including: Ameda, Ardo, Avent, Baby Buddha, Bellababy, Cimilre, Evenflo, Medela, Minbie, Motif, New Beginnings, Nuk, Pigeon, Spectra, Unimom, Youha, Zomeee.
- Milkdrop is not (yet) compatible with: Lansinoh, Pumpables, Elvie, Freemie, Mon Lait, MomCozy, Willow, other wearable or cup type pump
- Don't see yours on the list? Contact us to double check firstname.lastname@example.org
Which flange do I fit it with?
- Milkdrop XS, S and M fit most pump flange sizes.
- If you don't have elastic nipples, then use the cushion on the standard flange your pump came with (usually 24mm).
- If you do have elastic nipples, then you need to use it with a sizing insert or a smaller flange size to bring down the width of the pump tunnel to match your nipple.
- Here are flanges each cushion size works best with:
- XS - nipple size up to 15mm, fits any pump flange size between 15mm and 28mm.
- S - nipple size 16 to 20mm, fits any pump flange size between 15mm and 28mm.
- M - nipple size 21 to 25mm, fits any pump flange size between 20mm and 28mm.
- L - nipple size 26 to 30mm, fits only pump flange sizes 32mm+